Our Lady of Mount Carmel School was opened in September 1956, to serve the educational needs of the Catholic communities of the area. It was and still is served by the Irish Sisters of Mercy who originally responded to the call for teaching sisters. They are joined by a very dedicated lay faculty. Our Lady of Mount Carmel School, today, is open to the parishes and communities in the same area.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel is committed to provide a broad, flexible, well-balanced program of studies and activities for grades Pre-K through 8, designed to meet the highest standards of educational excellence while remaining responsible to individual needs and differences.
We believe that each individual student will grow and develop to his/her full potential; becoming a self-confident, well-equipped, fully formed citizen of this ever-changing world, while remaining conscious of an eternal destiny as a son or daughter of God.
OLMC students are Seeking to Serve, Touching Tomorrow and living a Community of Tradition!