Good evening OLMC families!
Thank you to all of the families who attended last week’s Back-to-School Night. It’s always always encouraging to see parents and caregivers come out in support of their children’s education. Thanks also to the faculty members who organized and chaperoned our Junior High dance this past Friday. By all accounts, the dance was a big success!
Here are the items of note for the upcoming week:
* On Tuesday, 9/17, there is a meeting for room parents at 6 PM in the Art room.
* There is also a meeting on Tuesday, 9/17, at 7 PM in the Art room for all 8thgrade parents to discuss the events of the year.
* Come out and support our Volleyball team at a double-header on Friday, 9/20; the first game begins at 7 PM.
* St. Simon Stock parish’s annual Harvest Fest is this Saturday, 9/21, from 5 PM to 9 PM. There will be plenty of food and fun for the whole family!
* 7thand 8thgrade students may earn service hours by volunteering at the Harvest Fest. Details will be e-mailed during the week.
* Win Big tickets have been distributed. Please support our school in this important fundraising endeavor.
Enjoy a quiet evening. Go Eagles!