Good afternoon OLMC family!
September 2, 2019
I hope everyone is enjoying a restful Labor Day with family and friends. In the spirit of this holiday, I offer words of wisdom from the Roman poet Ovid: “Take rest. A field that has rested gives a bountiful crop.”One more day, and then the 2019-2020 school year commences! Here are the noteworthy items for our first week of school:
* On Tuesday, 9/3, junior high parents are invited to an orientation session with the junior high staff at 1 PM.
* Immediately following the junior high orientation, and again at 6:30 PM, there will be a question and answer session for junior high parents regarding the faculty changes.
* Kindergarten students and parents are invited to a “Night Before Kindergarten” celebration on Tuesday, 9/3, at 6 PM in the Kindergarten classroom.
* Our first day of school is Wednesday, 9/4. Family and friends are invited to join us in the gym for morning prayer before students head off to class, and enjoy a cup of coffee and a doughnut as well!
* As a reminder, students are in uniform, and we have full days all week.
* Attached are reminders of our morning drop off and afternoon dismissal procedures.Thank you to everyone who voted in the Courier-Post’s photo shoot contest. Even though we did not win, it was great to see the support we had from our school community.
Enjoy the rest of the day!