Cead Mile Failte! (One hundred thousand welcomes!)
As we begin the fourth week of Lent, we have many things for which to be thankful.
- Congratulations to our second graders who made their First Penance on Saturday, and will continue their sacramental journey to First Holy Communion on Sunday, May 16.
- As a Lenten service project, our National Junior Honor Society chapter is conducting a food drive to help restock the shelves of the St. Vincent dePaul Food Bank. Please send in non-perishable food items through Thursday, March 25.
- Don’t forget about our annual Jump Rope / Hoops for Heart event which is scheduled for March 25 and 26. Information was sent home via e-mail. Details from the American Heart Association may be found at: https://www2.heart.org/site/TR?fr_id=5545&pg=company&company_id=291613
- In honor of St. Patrick’s Day and the Irish Sisters of Mercy who founded our school 65 years ago, school will be closed on Wednesday, March 17!
- Friday, March 19 is another important day in the church calendar, the feast day of St. Joseph. Students will be learning about the importance of this day, and the Pope’s declaration of the “Year of St. Joseph.”
Enjoy the remainder of the weekend!