Hello OLMC families,
Here are the items of merit for the upcoming week:
- Thank you from the 8th graders for all of the potential yearbook photos that have been submitted! If more pictures are needed, another message will be sent out.
- The National Junior Honor Society raised $110 in their recent poster raffle. A portion of that money was used to purchase books for patients at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Thank you to all who participated!
- This week Student Council will be raffling off three stuffed animals. Tickets are a quarter, and the proceeds will go towards several of the school’s scholarship funds.
- Thursday, 2/13, is Student Council’s “color day” in honor of Valentine’s Day. Students may wear red, pink or purple shirts in place of their regular school shirts. Specific details will be sent home tomorrow.
- School is closed on Friday, 2/14 and Monday 2/17.
- The Shane McGarvey Scholarship Foundation is sponsoring a blood drive Saturday, 2/22, in our Parish Life Center. Please spread the word, and participate in this worthy cause if you are able.
- It’s never too early to think about summer camps for students! Please see the information about Rowan University’s STEM camps which was sent to your family e-mail, or visit: https://sites.rowan.edu/stemcenter/youth-programs-camps/index.html
- The diocese has posted Action Alerts to which all families are asked to respond. Please read the documents sent to your e-mail for specific details. Even if your children are not directly affected by these two issues (transportation, comp. ed.), please take action on behalf of OLMC children and Catholic school children throughout the state who may need these services.
Enjoy the rest of the day!