LEGO Club is beginning!
September 22, 2019
Good evening OLMC families,
What a wonderful last weekend of summer we have had! I hope everyone had a chance to get outside and enjoy the great weather. It was good to see so many Mt. Carmel families at Harvest Fest on Saturday. Here are the reminders for the upcoming week:
* We will be offering an after-school LEGO Club for grades K-5 beginning this Tuesday, 9/24. Please see the attached flyer for details and permission slip.
* Art Club for grades 3-8 has begun; students may opt to stay after school on Tuesdays or Wednesdays from 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM. See Mrs. Stoltz for details/permission slips.
* Coach Ranoia will be holding an open gym night for boys in grades 3-6 on Tuesday, 9/24 from 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM.
* On Friday, 9/27, grades 1, 2, and 4 will be visiting Rowan University’s Edelman Fossil Park to learn about dinosaurs and search for their bones.
* Also on Friday, 9/27, grades 3 and 5 will be attending the diocesan Blue Mass in honor of the area’s first responders.
* Student Council will be sponsoring a “Go 4 the Goal” fundraiser in support of pediatric cancer research on Friday 9/27. Students who donate $1.00 will be permitted to wear a blue or gold shirt in place of their uniform shirt that day. Due to the Blue Mass, third and fifth graders are being asked to wear their blue/gold shirts on Thursday, and wear standard uniforms on Friday.
Congratulations to the Varsity Volleyball team on their wins at Friday night’s doubleheader. The girls also made it to the semi-final round at Saturday’s Middle School Classic at Paul VI High School. Way to go ladies!!
Enjoy a quiet evening!