Hello OLMC families!
I hope everyone has enjoyed a restful weekend, and is ready for a chilly week ahead. Please remember to dress your children accordingly this week (and every week). If the air temperature or wind chill is above freezing, and there is no precipitation, the students will go outside for recess. Here are the items of note for the week ahead.
- The National Junior Honor Society will begin our annual Thanksgiving Food Drive this week. Please send in non-perishables to be used by the St. Vincent dePaul Food Bank as they prepare food baskets for those less fortunate in our community. This collection will run through early next week.
- Report cards will be sent home on Tuesday with all students whose tuition accounts are current.
- Tuesday, 11/12, is our annual Barnes & Noble Bookfair, to be held at the Marlton store. Mention OLMC when you make your purchase during the day and we will receive a percentage of that sale. Activities are planned from 6-8 PM; please join us if you are able. Visit BN.COM/bookfairs to support us online from 11/12/19 to 11/17/19 by entering Bookfair ID 12561619 at checkout.
- There is no school for students on Wednesday, 11/13, so that parent/teacher conferences may take place. Specific information about conferences has already been sent home.
- Thursday, 11/14, is “World Speed Stacking Day.” All students should wear gym uniforms to school that day as we join with people around the world in an attempt to break the Guinness Book’s record for cup-stacking.
- Many thanks to all the families who participate in the “Shoparoo” program. Last year’s efforts netted the school a check for $320.26. An e-mail will go out this week outlining the Shoparoo program, as well as other easy-to-use programs from which OLMC can benefit.
Have a peaceful evening.